10 Best Short Treks in Nepal
Nepal Himalayas offer numerous astounding short treks in Nepal to the beginners around the globe. Trekkers can experience the exotic nature and stunning mountain peaks within a short frame of time like 1 week to 10 days.
Short treks in Nepal are especially preferred by the beginners and the people of old age. Actually, they do not have good stamina to go to higher elevation but still passionate to witness alluring mountain panorama and the beautiful country life of Nepal. To present the truth that the largest number of trekkers is fascinated by short treks in Nepal.
Many people view differently on best short treks in Nepal. But, we here are offering you the 10 best short treks in Nepal after long research on the preference of trekkers.
Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is a rewarding short trek in Annapurna region. Ghorepani Poonhill is undoubtedly the finest choice of the trekkers who love to capture magnificent Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu. Similarly, one can experience core wilderness trekking via lush rhododendron and natural cascading waterfalls.
– Lush rhododendron and cool shady trail.
– Wilderness, freedom, serenity.
– Cascading Waterfalls.
– Picturesque Traditional ethnic Settlement.
– Breathtaking mountain summits include Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu.
Ghorepani Poonhill trek begins from Nayapool after 1.30 hrs drive from Pokhara and ends at the same spot.
Ghorepani Poonhill trek itinerary varies from 4 -7 days. One can go with an itinerary that suits them. Or people can ask to set Ghorepani-Poonhill trek itinerary according to their time frame and budget.
Ghorepani Poonhill trek cost ranges from $ 3,75 to $ 8,15 per person, differ as of the service, mode of hotel etc…
Those who can walk 4-6 hours in the mountain can accomplish Ghorepani Poonhill Trek. No prior trekking or hiking experience is required for Ghorepani Poonhill Trek.
Unspoiled and untouched wilderness of Mardi Himal Trekking trail is a fascinating larger number of trekkers these days. Mardi Himal Trek is popular short trekking in Annapurna region trekking in Nepal for celebrating astonishing view of Mardi Himal, Annapurna massif and alluring Machhapuchhre. We even cannot imagine that we can capture such stunning Machhapuchhre from Mardi Himal Base Camp.
People take Mardi Himal Trekking as alternative trekking of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
Mardi Himal Trekking begins from Kande after 1.30 hrs drive from Pokhara and ends at Lumle and we drive back to Pokhara.
Mardi Himal Trek itinerary varies from 7-10 days. We can adjust to any itinerary we want. The Mardi Himal /trek cost varies according to the itinerary you choose.
Mardi Himal Highlights:
– Lush rhododendron and cool shady trail.
– Wilderness, freedom, serenity.
– Cascading Waterfalls and creeks.
– Picturesque Traditional ethnic Settlement and friendly people.
– Astonishing mountain summits include Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, and Mardi Himal.
Everest Panorama Trek is a short trek in Everest region trekking in Nepal to witness Mt. Everest and other mighty summits. Everest Panorama Trek takes us to popular places in Everest region like Lukla, Namche, Thame, Khumjung Village, hotel Everest View and Tengboche and offers holistic insights of Everest region.
– Scenic flight to Lukla.
– Namche Bazar, Tibetan Market, Sherpa Cultural Museum.
– Hotel Everest View, mesmerizing sunrise and panoramic Everest view.
– Thame monastery, Tengboche monastery, and Khumjung village.
– Sagarmatha National Park, its unique and endangered species of flora and fauna.
Everest Panorama Trek itinerary varies from 7-10 days. Everest Panorama Trek Accommodation will be ordinary teahouse or guesthouse overnight stay. The meals will be provided according to the item mentioned by the teahouse owner. For this, you have to pick up the item from the menu.
4. Chisapani- Nagarkot Trek.
Chisapani-Nagarkot Trek is spectacular trekking to experience the country lifestyle and Langtang panorama nearby Kathmandu. The trekkers who do not have a longer time schedule to go far from Kathmandu valley but still passionate to have the flavor of Nepal trekking. This pleasant trekking via lush rhododendron in Shivapuri National Park will be astounding. This trek takes u to one of the most popular viewpoints in Nepal, Nagarkot which offers us magnificent sunrise and mountain views including the top of the world, Mt. Everest.
– Pleasant Walk via Shivapuri National Park.
– Country lifestyle, tradition, and friendly ethnic people.
– Fabulous mountain views include Langtang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and the top of the world, Mt. Everest.
– Stunning sunrise from Nagarkot.
We can enjoy luxury accommodation in Nagarkot but we will use very ordinary accommodation in Chisapani that will be either guesthouse or teahouse.
Langtang Valley Trek is a mesmerizing walk into the Langtang National Park experiencing complete wilderness, rhythmic creeks, green meadows, and friendly and culturally rich Tamang People. 2015 Earthquake destroyed the Langtang Valley but now it is again lively and picturesque for the trekkers. We do not need to worry about our meals and accommodation during our Langtang Valley Trekking. Langtang Valley treks offer stunning views of Langtang and Lirung.
– Beautiful walk via Langtang National Park experience unique and endangered species of flora and faunas.
– Lush forest, rhythmic creeks, friendly people and green meadows.
– Breathtaking mountain views include Langtang and Lirung.
– Langtang Valley trek begins from Syabrubesi after a long drive of 9-10 hours and ends at the same spot.
Ghandruk Circuit Trek takes us to popular viewpoints like Australian Camp, Pothana, Tolka, Landruk and finally the biggest and the most picturesque Gurung village, Ghandruk and offers us breathtaking mountain views include Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu. Ganesh Himal, Himchuli and many more alluring peaks.
– Visiting picturesque traditional settlements: Pothana, Tolkha, Landruk, and Ghandruk.
– Meeting friendly ethnic people and having insight into their culture and lifestyle.
– Tasting organic meals produced by the locals.
– Beautiful sunrise and magnificent mountain views include Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu.
– Experiencing the biggest conservation area ( Annapurna Conservation Area) in the world.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is taken as the paradise for nature and mountain lovers. The second most popular trekking trail in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp trekking has successfully been fascinating thousands of trekkers every year. The core Annapurna Base Camp Trek itinerary can be customized to suit trekkers’ time frame and budget. The 14 days Annapurna Base Camp itinerary can be customized to Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek-10 days.
Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes us to Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Base Camp via the largest conservation area in the world: Annapurna Conservation Area. We experience unique and endangered species of flora and faunas. The undisturbed natural serenity and wilderness, natural waterfalls, picturesque traditional settlements, lush green forests are the best attractions of Short Annapurna Base Camp Trekking. Most importantly, breathtaking mountain views include Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Himchuli, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal are astounding.
– Annapurna Conservation Area and its unique and endangered species of flora and faunas.
– Lush rhododendron and other species of the forest.
– Picturesque traditional settlements, waterfalls, terraced fields, and wilderness.
– Mountain views include Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Himchuli, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal are astounding.
Helambu Cultural Trek is popular short trekking in Nepal for fabulous mountain views and rich Tamang culture. Helambu is one of the nearest spots to experience the country lifestyle of rich ethnic Tamang people and Langtang mountain range.
Helambu Cultural Trek is a perfect way to escape this hectic Kathmandu city and enjoy the pleasure of mountain life viewing mesmerizing Langtang, Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, and other alluring peaks. We also get an opportunity to enjoy fresh and organic food items. At the same time, we have an insight into rich Tamang culture and tradition. Helambu village has homestay too.
– Picturesque Tamang Village.
– Taste of natural and undisturbed country lifestyle of the friendly people.
– Fabulous mountain views include Langtang, Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu.
Kathmandu Valley Ridge Trek is a rewarding way to experience Kathmandu valley ridge and to view awe-inspiring landscapes and mountain peaks. Viewing the Kathmandu valley and capturing breathtaking mountain summits will be an astounding experience of Kathmandu Valley Ridge Trek. Trekker will have a chance to witness panoramic Himalayan scenery of Mt. Everest, Mt. Ganesh Himal, Mt. Gaurishanker, Mt. Dorje lakpa, Langtang Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range. At the same time, we will celebrate the stunning sunrise.
– Experience of typical Nepal country life and traditions.
– Picturesque classical ethnic settlements and landscapes.
– The stunning sunrise.
– Wilderness and freedom.
– Breathtaking mountain views include Mt. Everest, Mt. Ganesh Himal, Mt. Gaurishanker, Mt. Dorje lakpa, Langtang Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range.
Dhampus – Sarnagkot trek takes us to the lap of Mt. Machhapuchhere and offers us to capture it. We pass through three different viewpoints in Dhampus Sarangkot Trek: Dhampus, Australian Camp and Sarangkot. All these three viewpoints offer us a panoramic view of Machhpuchhre, Annapurna massif, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and other stunning snowy peaks. The sunrise from Australian camp and Sarankot will be astounding to capture. Dhampus Sarangkot Trek begins from Phedi or Ghattekulo and ends at Lakeside Pokhara.
– Lush rhododendron and pleasant shady trail.
– Typical country lifestyle and tradition.
– Stunning sunrise from Sarangkot and Australian Camp.
– Panoramic mountain views include Machhpuchhre, Annapurna massif, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal.